42 Makora Road, Otaihanga, Paraparaumu, Kapiti Coast, Wellington
This is a Pre-Market opportunity to own a beautiful home with multiple income streams in peaceful Otaihanga. The offer includes :
An executive 3 bed home – with elegance & style, this light & bright home features some lovely spaces including:
• Spacious open plan lounge, dining & fabulous entertainers kitchen
• Private & sheltered outdoor decks for BBQ & entertaining
• A second lounge with soaring ceilings & mezzanine level
• 3 spacious bedrooms – main with large ensuite & walk-in robe (ground floor) & 2 further beds & family bathroom upstairs
• A third lounge area on the mezzanine level
• Double garage with internal access
• Plus a work from home consulting suite off the ground floor comprising a waiting area & consultant room
Two-bedroom home – this is a standalone additional dwelling. The property is currently tenanted at $260 pw (not indicative of current market value). Comprising: Open plan lounge, kitchen & dining room. 2 beds, bathroom & laundry
One-bedroom bedsit – this space will be fantastic for extended or interdependent family members or could provide additional revenue from a boarder or Air BNB. The bedsit is currently rented for $245 pw & comprises a studio bedroom, kitchen area, bathroom & laundry.
Additionally, to all this you will find:
• An additional double garage (oversized).
• A carport for the second dwelling & another large carport for a motor home
• Multiple storage areas
Situated on almost half an acre of low maintenance land, located in the beautiful Otaihanga area of Paraparaumu. This locale is known for its many lifestyle benefits including the river, white-baiting, coastal walk, cycleways & Otaihanga Domain.
This is a Pre-Market Opportunity. The owner has instructed Voyle & Co Realty to invite & introduce clients from our customer-base BEFORE it is formally listed on the market via Trademe, and print media. You are invited to preview this fabulous property this Sunday at 3.30 or by appointment. Please call us to arrange a viewing. Buyer Enquiry Over $1,100,000